Carlbergs Gift Shop is a family-owned gift store located in the heart of Whistler since 1981. Whistler is a legendary resort mountain town nestled in the Coast Mountain range of British Columbia, 2 hours north of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Whistler is a place of scenic wonder, rich with a fascinating history and cultural background, and home to the Coast Salish First Nations people for many thousands of years.
The Resort Town offers a unique and entertaining mountain culture and is defined by the “Village Stroll”, where our store is located, a pedestrian-only causeway that flows through the Village to the base of Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains.
We offer a unique product mix in our stores that reflect the spirit and energy that is Whistler and Canada. Over the years, Carlbergs has catered to an ever changing local and international clientele. We strive to have products that complement our clients’ gift buying needs.
Our unique blend of product includes:
- Delicious Canadian Maple Syrup, Cookies, and Teas.
- Gifts and Jewelry depicting the artistic talents of Canada’s First Nations People.
- Local Wild Life represented in plush toys, figurines, gift cards and ornaments.
- Canadian and Whistler souvenir branded mugs, tea towels, coasters and napkins.
- T-shirts, hooded sweatshirts, hats and scarves embellished with Whistler and Canadian designs.
- A wide variety of fashion jewelry for every age category.
- Cute children’s’ clothing and accessories embellished with the local wildlife.
- Art cards by local artists inspired by their scenic surroundings.
- Inukshuk figurines and Inuit carvings representing Canada’s northern communities.
- Holiday and seasonal gifts.
- Home accents to enhance any décor.